5 Simple Secrets for Eye-Catching Header Boards
It's easy to make your project title standout with a well designed headline. Here are five simple secrets for creating an eye-catching header board.
1. Choose one primary color and one secondary or accent color.
2. Choose an extra large bold typeface that is easy to read at a distance.
3. Choose true high impact words like:
New, Now, This, You, Your, People, How, What, Which, When, Why, Facts, Exclusive, Inspiring, Improved, Breakthrough, Researched, Truth, Accomplished and Answers
also consider How To and Create Lists.
4. Choose large, simple and memorable images.
5. Choose high-quality printing.
Use these five simple secrets to make your header board eye-catching.
Projex Boards Header are 11 x 28 inches are compatible with 8/12 x 11 inch paper.